<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

-Almost There-

Hey guys!!..so sway la..tmr chinese paper 1..
Dunno why we must still do letter writting when there is handphone.email and msn now..
YEEYER!!!!hate it man..
lol..erm..so half way through my exams and doing pretty well..Just very worried abt Science..I nearly fell asleep while doing the paper!!..
Haha..at least all the tough subjects are over..only left Geog,Math and Chinese paper 2..
This morning was almost late for school!!..One of the hose in my bathroom burst and water was flowing like crazy..in order to stop the flow..had to shut down the whole water system in my house..I was like soaking wet coz water was squirting everywhere when i was trying to fix it back at 11 plus??..and afetr a very long time trying to fix it with my dad..it still did not work..
It seems to be like war time where there is lack of water and i had to brush my teeth..wash up using a pail!!..that brings me to why i was late for school..
After my dad allighted me..I ran from the bus stop outside my school and to the tennis court..there is where we assemble..and when the prefect was about to close the gate because flag raising was about to start..I Pushed the gate right at the prefect and ran to my class..Felt so bad..haha..
So had my lit paper today..and have to say it was kinda easy..(= but write like mad!!..
So after the paper i went to KAP to study and came back home..went i came back home i tried fixing the hose back again and it still did not work..was super wet again..haha..untill now still have not bath yet!!..waiting for my mum's friend to come and repair it..lol..
So on my way home was chatting with chet abt some stuff..haha!!..it was super funny!!
Tmr after school going KAP again to study and on friday should be going to Serene to study with Chet..haha..
Thatz all i got for this week till now..would be posting after exams(=
All the Best Guys..Wake me up when the exams end!!..Can't wait man..Hard-core playing!!..haha
TATA(=



The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

-Almost dead- -Clueless- -Quiz- -pissed- -So Beautiful- -Encouragement- So Spastic -Monday- -High High And Dunno way- -New Blogskin again-

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006