<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

EMERGE camp

Year 2006 is already coming to an end..It is really good to go for youth camps because we are going to need it next year and recharge our spiritual level at the same time encountering God.

camp group:Eleazar

I would say camp this year has been really great and i feel God moving and transforming me.
first night of service pastor darick preached about confessing the golden calfs in our lives and ya, went to the alters and felt God's presence and was just crying non stop..hehe. I felt that i fell really far from God after the last camp and sins and temptation came along the way but He forgave me and reasured that he still loves me.(:
Pastor Gary also preached about incredible staying power and i was thinking to myself, after the last youth camp i drop alot in my sprirtual level..its like after camp start of sec 1, brought a friend to church but slowly i stopped. i feel really dry and evertime i try to worship God, it is so hard for me to enter in and there seems to be a bearer preventing me. However it is really great to enter the presence of God once again and just feel him doing a deeper work in my life.
I believe that God placed me and Nathan in the same class next year because together we will bring classmates to church, we will bring backsliden christians to church.
I believe what Pastor Darick, bro marcus, bro zhichao and sis Kim prayed for me is really true.
God giving me boldness, Stepping out to lead a group of army for God. Being a shepherd leading and taking care of his sheeps.
So this year camp has really been a good time and God met my expectations and i will keep the fire burning and see Ignyte ministry grow.
Thank You Jesus.

I want to let Jesus love me
Put his arms around me
Lift me up so i can see
The beauty of the lord

I have a really fun group.
Two great adult leaders, Charles the spastic and super funny leader.
Ann the quiet but fun Al, and all the rest of the group members.
I believe that pearl is a girl who can chear people up because she is really funny and ya everytime we have a great laughter because she is around. she may seems irritating at times cause she irritate the guys alot! but still it was fun having her in our group.haha
many fun and happy incidents happen during camp and it was a great last Ignyte camp together.

Have you ever had goals in life??
Follow your heart's desire.
-crap from charles.

ENOUGH!
-pearl

Small little kid who just finish Jc always getting lost and left behind.
-David

DING DING!
-whole group
me laughing away..Sorry xue but it is so super funny!
pearl's fault starting it and don't know why the whole group started saying that too..lol
shall not be mean..haha

Xue and ann laugh too much..see them laugh super contageous also laugh..haha
Reuben all the way brother!!

-follow your heart's desire.
Emerge Camp 0'6



The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

bla bla Another Quiz Christmas shopping New Skin Quiz Quiz Quiz Lost Bored No title

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006