<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Sorry

Dear Daddy and Mummy.

It has been a tough 3 weeks together since the new year started.
Many heated aruguements that happen between us and many a times i feel that
it wasn't my fault. I was wrong..
It was I that started everything. I though it was not my fault.
I felt that your are always scolding me when i thought i was perfectly correct.
It has been very tough..
I am sorry.
After talking to me today i have finally woken up..i realised that all along i was wrong.
Both of my phone bill bust, house phone bill never been so high before..
Everyday totally shut off from your.
Back home..In the room, phone, com and music.
neglected spending time with you guys..
i am really sorry..
Sorry for argueing back. for causing all these arguements for no reason.
I am sorry.

Like what mum said you are like a kite.
can give you freedom but when you are going out of hand as parents we had to pull you back.
that really spoke to me alot and
seeing that watery eyes i feel really bad and guilty for causing you all this.

Eugene Teo! you are already 14 going on 15! why are you still like this?
Wake up! its time to get serious.
Ever since you step into sec 3 you have change. You are no longer that Eugene Teo.

I pray that after this we will be living happily like that past.(:
I have really woken up.
Just that simple pat on my back brought tears to my eyes.

I am truely sorry.

-Love your son.

Sorry guys for the past few weeks that i been rather off or what..
i am fine. nothing is wrong with me. maybe i am but yeah i am okay..
so yeah dont blame anyone because i am not okay.(:

-forever your son.



The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Thursday Monday Blues Day out. Quiz. 2007 Quiz More Pics Sentovivo Broke! Celebrate

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006