<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

L camp

hmm guess everyone has posted about L camp already..
Still anyway it was great.. My first l camp actually haha.
I love my group.. Oh man they are a nice bunch of leaders and it was great just getting to know
each one of them. Games were fun! haha chicken captain's ball was the most fun!! haha

Have to say the best part of the camp was still encountering God and before that i told God this would not be a emo thing when i encounter him and start crying and all. Buttt i dont know so many areas i thought that God will not speak to me he actually did and ya there was fear.
Not fear of reaching out to people but fear to obey God's call.
"Son I hold your tomorrow, dont worry"
"Stop running from the things I told you cause I chose you."
and many others that are private stuff. between me and God(: hehe
Its okay for guys to cry!
yupp so God spoke to me many areas of my life and about my buzz group and really encouraged with Pastor Gary's and Bro Andy's sermon.

Thanks anyway i owe you a big thank you. Really blessed by you and yupp will listen to your advice(:

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from Earth into Eternity

HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST!

No Vine=No Fruit.
"Jesus is the vine and we are the brunches"
weee so love this song during DL days. hehe(:

During TAWG God spoke to me about this verse and yupp so happen Pastor Gary preached about this too.

" You did not choose me, but i choose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last" John 15:16

Labels:




The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Mighty To Save Missions Hols Record Determination Buzz Not Ashame Spot ON! Be-lated 100th post

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006