<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, May 24, 2008

 

Wake up call

I serve a God who is faithful
He will never fail
When i'm in the dessert
He's a river of hope
I serve a God who is faithful
His faithfulness previals
Lord I put my trust in you

I serve a God who is faithful and true
I will hide in the shelter of your wings
For I find my rest in your faithfulness
Yes i serve a faithful God

Its been a long time since I last posted..
I guess life is full of ups and downs:/
Got back mid year results and it was really disappointing..
Clearly there are subjects that i did not work hard for and it shows in my results.
But some I really did my best but it proved otherwise..
Sigh 41/2 more months to go and its "O" levels already. Lots of catching up work to be done during the holidays..
Had a great talk with mum at lunch today after meet the parents session and I want to thank God for great teaches and parents who cared. Their concern and hopes in me/the school to do well.
I'm sorry that I have disappointed you all. On the day that i received back my PSLE results I promised I wont be walking out of the hall with the same emotions that I once did back in primary 6 with my O level results.
This is a good wake up call for me.. I dont want to see the effort and the hopes your put on me go to waste. To another disappointment.. I dont want to regret.
O level is just another hurdle to overcome. There are so many other hurdles in life to overcome and your not going to give up on yourself Eugene Teo because no one gave up on you. Jesus never gave up on you.. When all else fails, you will know that God is real and he is good, for he makes all things beautiful in his own special time.
Forget your grades in the past, look to the future.. Study hard and persevere.

I know the plans you have for me God. Plans to prosper and not to harm.. Giving me a hope and a future. Give me the discipline and the motivation to study. I need you! I really need you! not because in difficult times like this i need you, but 24/7 of my life, i can't live a day without you..
I place my faith and my trust in you for you are good and i know i can do all things through christ who strenghtens me.

"Let us run with patience the race that is set before us; looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith." - Hebrews 12:1-2.



The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Worship Experience Never let go All of my days 2 Feb 2008 Through It All CHRISTmas(: Nehemiah! One thing Carry my cross Falling in love

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006