<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Random

Done with my thank you post and going to post about something else ba..
Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY GID!
woke up today and my neck has been pain till now!
ouch!
tuition tmr morning and should be able to go for gid's birthday party ba..

more quotes from camp:

I need to go to the toilet! Bob is crying.
-charles

charles talking crap again and reuben squeezed his arm!
-WELCOME TO TURF CITY

HAHAHAHAHA

spider-man and marry jane.
(reuben and Pearl)

Jack and Rose from titanic
(David and me)

Most Blur:
David is really like some small little kid..
after like one station in the room he can walk out out of the room and his shoe still inside and thought we left our shoe outside the bunk!
he very funny la.always lost one some more next year going NS already.lol

Most funny:
Chrales.Full of crap and nonsence

Most noisy:
who else except pearl.

Most quiet:
Simone and Ann and christophe

Most laughter:
Me, Reuben and xue

I love my group and i really miss camp!
I wish everyday would be like camp..(:

earlier convo with pearl.



HI!!!!!!I'M BACK!!!!
do u miss camp?
-Eugene. There Is Nothing Else I Can Ask For (: says:
yupp
HI!!!!!!I'M BACK!!!!
me too a lot,a lot
-Eugene. There Is Nothing Else I Can Ask For (: says:
more like miss reuben right?
-Eugene. There Is Nothing Else I Can Ask For (: says:
hahaha
HI!!!!!!I'M BACK!!!!
no i miss the services n the room n u guys plus sis kim n bro chee hua

HAHAHAHA!!
Pearl misses the room and since when bro zhihao became bro chee hua??
HAHAHAHHAHA!!
so cute! funny funny.

-byes(:



The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Thanks Sheep EMERGE camp bla bla Another Quiz Christmas shopping New Skin Quiz Quiz Quiz Lost

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006