<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, July 29, 2007

 

Refiner's fire

Purify my heart
Let me be as gold and precious silver
Purify my heart
Let me be as gold, pure gold

Chorus:
Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy
Set apart for You, Lord
I choose to be holy
Set apart for You, my Master
Ready to do Your will

Purify my heart
Cleanse me from within
And make me holy
Purify my heart
Cleanse me from my sin
Deep within
(Chorus)

Service is so great week after week, just encountering God and him moving so greatly in service is just one word-Amazing.
It really feels like a huge burden and everything that i have been carrying for such a long time just placing it at the foot of the cross and there is this joy that i can't explain (:
Always looking forward to the next service!(:
Even at the toughest of time that you are going through, worship..
Even at the lowest point of your day, worship..
Even in the mids of spiritual warfare, worship and pray..
Worship him for he is the lord of lords.
God of wonders(:

This week in school has been okay i guess, nothing much of a problem besides test-.-
yeah haha.
Friday was fun. Actually fun teaching Ishaan how to speak chinese.
Ishaan walking around in class during chinese lesson.(btw he does not study chinese)
Plum Cheeena teacher...

Lao shi: Ishaan 坐下. Siiiit down!
Ishaan figuing out what is he trying to say.
Lao shi: You 去 DC.
Ishann: okay okay sorry.(sat down)
Ishann: Eugene how to say i'm sorry in chinese.
Me: 你很肥
Ishann: 老师你很肥
Whole class started laughing
Ishaan asked Marcel how to say i'm sorry in chinese.
Ishann: 老师对不起你很肥.
Lao shi: -.-" hahahaha
hahaha. super retarded! funny.. haha
He is kinda blur. lol!
oh well felt so evil.
Swam and bbq at night with Chet!

Something memorable there. haha. Had Cip, went collecting newspaper again.
Thank God world war 4 did not break out. hehe

Just a touch from God will change your life forever...
" I will not let you go unless you bless me"- Genesis 26.

Labels:




The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Soak me in your glory. You say it best. Over You Uhhuh. L camp Mighty To Save Missions Hols Record Determination

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006