<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, August 02, 2008

 

Second Chance

You called my name
reached out your hand
Restored my life
and I was redeemed
The moment you entered my life

Amazing grace
Christ gave that day
My life was changed
Went from my shoulders
fell the weight of my sin

So it's with everything I am
I reach out for your hand
The hope that changed a second chance I've gained
On you I throw my life
casting all my fears aside
How could greater love then this
ever possibly exist

Consume my thoughts
as I rest in you
I'm now in love
with a Saviour
Bearing the marks of his love

So I wait upon you now
With my hands released to you
Where a little faiths enough
To see mountains lift and move
Yeah and I wait upon you now
Dedicated to your will
To this love that will remain
A love that never fail

Only you God, Only your love will never fail..

-Psalm 52:8 "But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God;I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever"


I hate this feeling.
A hope that you expect soo much,
Earthly hopes that only stab you in the back.
Maybe its just me,

Labels:




The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Wake up call Worship Experience Never let go All of my days 2 Feb 2008 Through It All CHRISTmas(: Nehemiah! One thing Carry my cross

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006