<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, September 02, 2007

 

Forgiven

I could live life alone
And never feel the longings of my heart
The healing warmth of someone's arms
And I could live without dreams
And never know the thrill of what could be
With every star so far and out of reach
I could live without many things
And I could carry on, but...

I couldn't face my life tomorrow
Without Your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without you

I could travel the world
See all the wonders beautiful to me
They'd only make me think of You
And I could have all life offers
Riches that were far beyond compare
To grant my wish without a care
Oh, I could do anything oh yes
But if you weren't in at all
(chorus)

Jesus, I live because You live
You're like the air I breathe
Oh Jesus, I have because You give
You're everything to me...

This past week has been a week of stress and school is just...
two test per day, mugging for EOY.
and there is so much struggle going on in my heart over some issues.
Maybe there is some things that are not suppose to be said but I did. I apologise.
There are things that I did and no one saw, but you did.
I am shameful to come before you, I felt that I have let you down.
Friday after the SP meeting with pastor Gary, I decided to fight the temptations of the world.
Yes the temptations will always come back but how do I overcome it.
Have to change myself to change others..
Testing of trust
Testing of our devotion
Testing of our integrity
Testing not to pressure, but to a place of understanding.
Perseverance is the key to pass through the test.
Thank you for your forgiveness..
You took all my guilt and shame, when you died and rose again..
I will worship you forever.
I can't live a day without you..

There is something different about Barker. I sense that God is doing a great work in our school.
Chapel has been great. A revival is taking place!(:

Friday was teacher's day, the whole school went to catch Evan almighty at Lido.
ARK. an Act of Random Kindness changes the world..
Well holidays starts tomorrow, not much a diff anyway. Going back to school everyday except on thursday.. Lessons.
Friday our awesome upper sec section outing! whoo.
Yupp thats all folks..
I really dont care who reads my post cause apparently my blog is like dead? hahaha.
All for you God!(:

Oh yes yes Blessed Teachers day to all the teachers at Barker! You all rock! haha
Mr Lawrence Rots! hahaha no la, thank you sir for teaching us(:
God bless you.

" Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil."- Proverbs 4:27

Labels:




The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Treasure Chest Glory Refiner's fire Soak me in your glory. You say it best. Over You Uhhuh. L camp Mighty To Save Missions

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006