<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

Come on!

The universe is at your feet
Gives you praise evermore
The stars will light the sky for you
And always Godly praise
Have we seen the Lord is on high
The lord is on high

I adore you
I adore you
And there's non that compares
To your majesty oh Lord
I adore you
I adore you
And I stand in wonder of your love

I adore you lord. The whole universe is at your feet, nothing is too big that you cannot handle.
When I think about the heavens, the moon and all the stars, I wonder what you ever saw in me.
Oh God use me, break me.. Give me a heart of compassion for the world without vision
Make a difference.. This generation needs you lord.

End of years are approaching, serious mugging and oh my. My sciences are so so bleah.
Guess next year I am going to do combine(:
Not a science student from the start anyway. HAHA
Oh well no mountain is too big for my God to move it(:
All the best to my fellow muggers out there! Do your best and God will do the rest..
Guess your heard it many many times already so shall not be a nagger.

Soccer update! haha its been sometimes since i posted anything about soccer already
Man utd is doing well and heading the right track. haha persevere!
Ignyte soccer, sad no more games till after exams!
It was a great last game with YAS, and both team played well(:

You know what friend,
Sometimes the thing that you say and do will really land you into big mess and trouble.
COME ON!
I was really disappointed, after talking to you so many times and trying to help you, but look what happen in the end.
Just standing there looking at you and see the state you were in was seriously shocking.
Thank God your alright.
I pray that you will wise up and really know your friends and who you are following..
Chose your friends properly..
You have been a great friend to me and I know that God is using me to change you and transform you like how he transformed me..
A simple yet great verse for you bro.

"A man with many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother"-Proverbs 18:24

Labels: ,




The Banana:

  • Eugene Teo
  • Gene/Teoooo
  • Boy
  • 16 years
  • 02/03/1992
  • IGNYTIAN
  • Tech Team
  • ACSIAN
  • Acs(br)Soccer Team
  • 1B3/2B1/3B2/4A4

Everything To Me:

  • God
  • My Family
  • Trinity Christian Centre
  • Ignyte Ministry
  • Ignyte @ Adam
  • You
  • Friends
  • Silky
  • Cookies&Cream
  • Chocolates
  • FOOD!!
  • Kaka
  • Soccer
  • Addidas Boots
  • Bed
  • Pillow
  • Man Utd Pillow
  • All My Soft-Toys
  • Hillsongs
  • MANCHESTER UNITED!!
  • 1B3,2B1,3B2

Un-Magnificent:

  • The Devil!!
  • STARVATION
  • Nagging
  • Waking Up Early
  • Sleeping Early
Favs:


+ Ariel
+ Ariel Mae
+ Bernice
+ Benavon
+ Charisse
+ Chet
+ Cheryl
+ Delise
+ Derek
+ Elaine
+ Eliza
+ Gavin
+ Gerald
+ Huirou
+ Isaac
+ Jan
+ Joelle
+ Justin Lu
+ Kenneth
+ Marc
+ Melissa
+ Nat
+ Pris
+ Samantha
+ Sheep
+ Shiny
+ Tessa
+ Victoria
+ Wang Kin
+ Xue Er
+ Zechariah

Links:

+ Ignyte
+ Man Utd


Archive:

Forgiven Treasure Chest Glory Refiner's fire Soak me in your glory. You say it best. Over You Uhhuh. L camp Mighty To Save

August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008

Tell The World:


Musics:



Ecneralx Designs 2006